Thursday, April 11, 2013

To Receive, You Need to Let Go

To Receive

To receive, you need to let go.

To receive, I need to let go
To receive, I let go
To receive, I go with the flow
To receive, I am open to receiving
To receive, I ask for help
To receive, I receive
In receiving, I realize that many have filled my cup
In receiving, I realize that God wants to give
In receiving. I recognize my being, and not doing
By receiving, I recognize my Being
I receive, I give more
I give up control
I give up the reigns
I give to myself the gift of surrender
I receive the gift of surrender
I receive heldness
I receive with gratitude
I receive interdependence
I receive my own dependance with care
I receive connection
We flow
We are river meets ocean
We are rivers meet Ocean
We are rivers meet Ocean





No comments:

Post a Comment